• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant reduce ACR window to fit screen

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New 2020 ACR will not reduce down to fit screen so can't see menu on right in my HP Elitebook laptop resolution 1920 x 1080. Full screen is larger than my screen too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be the result of the windows display scaling set something greater than 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I concur as it's not at all an issue on MacOS. F key toggle does what it's supposed to do. 

I'd recommend Windows users examine possible settings to see if they can clear this up themselves. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, for sure there is no Problem on MacOS, or lets say it correctly, with Apple devices. If you are working with a Retina Display you most likely have another scale because of higher resolution. If i connect my Laptop to an external Display w. higher resolution i have no Problem at all, because the scale is different.

So there is a limitation of the software to display the ACR UI with FHD displays and a scale of 150%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When open camera raw try to use F to fit the program to your screen like in photoshop 

Paolo Barbuto Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I do that at the native display scale of 150% the ACR window is larger that the screen. Adobe needs to fix this for laptops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recommendeed scale is 150%. I turned it down to 125% for a test. The ACR window fits but the fonts are tiny and only readable with a magnifying glass at that size. 100% is way too small on  this laptop. Thanks for the tip. ACR is the only app that won't scale to fit the desktop at 150. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and changing the scaling to 125% or lower is not a workable solution.

Adobe, can you fix this please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here (only with Camera Raw). Adobe needs to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue as well with ACR only. Should not expect users to keep changing the resolution for different apps. ACR needs to be compatible with all laptops. Adobe needs to fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a fix for this issue? I encountered the same problem in ACR, but not in Photoshop. I haven't any settings in Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, not very handy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADOBE NEEDS TO FIX THIS! The temporary solution, which also works for the new Camera Raw 13.1 is to set a custom scaling size of 149%. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines