• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAWs no longer saving local adjustments?

Explorer ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this week's Photoshop update, I have noticed that any local adjustments I make in ACR (radial and graduated, for example) are not being saved with the .xmp file, ie: I am re-opening previously processed raw images and whilst all the colour, exposure and other adjustments remain as per my edit, all the local adjustments have disappeared.

Anyone else noticed this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS, version of Photoshop (and ACR)? 

If you make local adjustments in the current version, you can revisit them but older ones you can't? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop v22.4.1 and ACR v13.2.0.738

All edits done in these versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you download and install the last version, same? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working fine up to this week's update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same sort of problem!  Adjustments made in ACR do stick, just don't show up back in Bridge!  All new installs, all new updates, Wind 10 desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates on this issue? I'm encountering the same while editing RAW files from a Nikon Z7ii in ACR (Photoshop v. 23.3.1) using a MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2021) running MacOS Monterey v. 12.2.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines