• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Beta Feature in Camera Raw 14.0 releasing at MAX 2021 - Preset Amount Slider Feedback Thread

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Preset Amount slider is a new beta feature in Camera Raw 14.0 releasing at MAX 2021.

To try the effect, use the Preset panel to apply a preset to a photo, then adjust the slider to reduce or amplify the effect of that preset. 

The 'beta' label means that the feature is still under development. Please use this forum thread to provide feedback about this feature. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Idea Released Locked
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released on June 13. This technology preview is now a production feature and incorporates suggestions made in this thread. Thank you for your contributions.

If you do not see the update (Mac and Win) you can refresh your Creative Cloud App with the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ]. 

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
55 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I LOVE this update. Please make it possible to use on all presets in Lightroom/Classic/Camera Raw. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this new slider feature for presets on ACR. It is a huge benefit to me. However, I still cannot use the featire without re-creating every preset individually to switch on the slider function. Also, why doesn't moving the slider to zero completely remove the effect? At zero the filter is sometimes still too strong for my taste.

Can this be corrected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree. It's an amazing feature but not worth having if I have to
recreate all of my presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I was mistaken. I have just updated my Adobe software and the slider function has become available on presets without having to re-create the preset. This is incredibly useful for me; I mentioned this as a recommendation in a survey about 18 months ago and here it is. Thank you.

However, I still don't understand why moving the slider to zero still leaves a strong amount of the filter applied. Is there any way of adjusting it in a future update so that zero means the filter is not applied at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cameraraw presets just option not showing

Votes

Translate

Translate