• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Combined Quiz

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Knowledge checks which i need to put into one project, the only way i can figure this out is to combined the questions into one test at the end of the learning.

The problem that i have is each subject within the test needs to be passed at a minimum of 80%.

If i combine the tests [total of 22 questions] i could fail 4 questions from the first test subject and still pass the overall test as i would get over 80%. Which would mean that my knowledge has not been assessed and passed in both areas.

Is there anyway within Captivate that i can have a 22 question combined test [10 questions for one subject and 12 questions covering the other subject] and have an 80% mark for both subjects within the test?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I don't understand your question completely. Could you also tell which version you are using?

By default Knowledge Check slides are never scored in Captivate, only real Quiz slides. I presume you talk about real quiz slides based on your question.

Can you show the Advanced Interaction panel (F9) and explain based on that panel what you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Version 9.

So i have two quizes and one project

Quiz one has 10 questions

Quiz Two has 12 questions

Currently i have the quizes on there own projects separate to the learning material.

Each quiz requires you to pass at 80%

I want to combined the quiz however i want to ensure that the learner still has to obtain 80% out of the first 10 questions and 80% out of the second 12 questions in order to pass the overall quiz.

Does that make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beware: some LMS's do not support a total score over 100 points, you are at 220points. Is it necessary to have 10 points for each question? I suppose all are added to the Total score (column not visible).

It is a SCORM request to have only one score reported for each course, which will be the total score. THere are some tweaking possibilites:

1. Show an intermeidate score slide (see Intermediate Score Slides - Captivate blog )
  2. Check the result on that intermediate score slide and tell the learner that they will not be able to succeed if they failes that subjject and send them immediately to the final score slide, where they can have a new attempt.
  3. Don't know if this is acceptable: but you could add a scored button at the end of the course, which only appears when they succeeded in all subjects, which adds a big amount of points to the total score to obtain the minimum 80% for the full course).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources