• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter failed to open because either it is not licensed or there is an error.. Help!

Mar 18, 2011 Mar 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using registered version of Adobe Presenter ( I have a serial number) for some time. Now I receive the following error message:

"Adobe Presenter failed to open because either it is not licensed or there is an error in the licensing system. Please close and re-launch PowerPoint and enter

serial number to license it. If this problem persists, reinstall this product and try again."

The registration page pops up but just briefly--too fast to click the accept/decline buttons. I have tried deleting the Office and Adobe preference files under User as well as uninstalling/reinstalling but the error message persists making presenter unusable. I also tried to install just a a trial version but also receive the same error message.

System is Win 7. As I said I have been using it for over a year successfully.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks...Dave

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 133 Replies 133
Aug 28, 2011 Aug 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for following this up. I have been travelling and had no time to reset the Presenter

with the new version. thank you for confirming it is 7.0a is the correct one, which patches

are your referring to ? it is the latest version but should already be patched ??

Sorry I think I have lost track of this long story ....

Riccardo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 28, 2011 Aug 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Adobe Presenter>Help>About Adobe Presenter.

At top Right Corner Version will be mentioned. If it is mentioned 7.0 then go to Adobe Presenter>Updates. And install all patches. After installing 4 patches you can go and check version  Adobe Presenter>Help>About Adobe Presenter; it should show 7.0.6.

Latest presenter is 7.0.7 which is avaiable at http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/?promoid=DJDXB. Download trial version for 7.0.7. And do following step:-

1) Uninstall Previous version (7.0.x)

2) Install downloaded setup of 7.0.7

3) At time of installation give 7.0a licensce number.(which work for 7.0.7 as well)

Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2011 Oct 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fully licenced version of the adobe e-learning suite 2.5 which installed fine with my licence number. However I experienced the same problem as discussed above and decided to follow the instructions above.

The trial version now works fine but my licence key is not being accepted as valid.

Regards

Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2011 Oct 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to call into Support and log a ticket so they can discovere what is the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 02, 2011 Oct 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terry,

You facing issue while wotking with Presenter 7.0.7 with Els 2.5 right? Are you able to do the steps mentioned for upgrading Presenter 7.0 in Els2.5 with Adobe presenter 7.0.7 . Here is link to KB article http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/912/cpsid_91200.html

Perform the following steps to upgrade Adobe Presenter 7.0.6 in Els 2.5 to version 7.0.7:

1. Uninstall Presenter 7.0.6.
  2. Install Presenter 7.0.7 in Trial mode.
  3. Reinstall the appropriate Adobe suite and during the installation, select only Adobe Presenter as the product to install.
  4. When you are prompted for a serial key, enter the key that you purchased for the suite product.

Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2011 Oct 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Thanks for the response. I had not followed all of the instructions through

correctly (hadn't done points 3 and 4). Followed through correctly and

everything worked fine.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so far the 7.07 install is working... will report back if that changes! thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2011 Aug 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your browser cache needs refereshing but here is what is found on that page:

presenter.jpgsee the "Free upgrade for Adobe Presenter customers....

See the DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL.....that is the full version of Adobe Presenter 7.07.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I have been using adobe flash for years - now it said that my password is wrong it gives a hint which is my present passwood. Please help I am no longer able to use any videos on the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources