Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assess Me and Try It Reloading issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using captivate 2019 version, once published the simulation in HTML 5, I am facing reloading issue in Assess Me and TryIt if we refresh it after playing it in browser, 

Another issue: in Assess Me, Rollover table shadow appears if I click around the table erea,

Please give your suggestions...

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please insert the screenshots instead of attachi!ng them.  Users who want to help have to download the attachmenets, then open them in an application which is a lot of time loss.

I didn't download, sorry. But your question needs more details which cannot be clarified with screenshots.

Why would you refresh the browser? You talk about Software simulations in Training and Assessment mode, I guess. Are they in the same course? Did you leave the scoring on and is Reporting set up? Both types of sims come with scoring for each interactive object: both the click boxes and the Text Entry Boxes. Refreshing means that all the 'questions' need to be reset and everything needs to be refreshed. Do  you use video, audio in the course? What is that 'table'? Is that part of the background or is it a custom inserted object?

Last but not least: which version do you use (Help, About Captivate) on which OS? Which browser did you use to test? Was the testing in Preview mode or after publishing and uploading to a webserver or a LMS (if Reporting is turned onà?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assessment is a part of the course, we refresh just to try once again, all parameters like scoring, reporting, text entry box are already set up in simulation, table is some key words in that assessment which help user to asses his knowledge, this table is inserted and customized object, my captivate is latest version (11.5.1.499), using chrom on 64bt, its a published file.

Rollovershadow issue.PNGLoading Issue.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for embedding the screenshots, btu  they do not clarify the problem. Having a Loading message can be due to many causes. Do you have audio in the first slide? Lot of advanced actions? Do you have FMR slides in the simulations, because they offer cause problems? 

As for the shadow problem with the Rollover state, what did you want to show with that black screenshot? Hope you are aware of the fact that Rollovers will not be visible on mobile devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources