• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the initial play of CP 2019 be eliminated?

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you know in the version of CP 2019, includes the famous play at the beginning. With the contributions of the forum, I have been able to skip this step, but what happens is that the auido is not heard.

Someone knows how to do it without any restriction.

These are the lines of code that I have included:

Add in the index:

cp.movie.play ();

at the end of "function initializeCP ()" just after the line "cpInit ();

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My opinion is it would be wise to accept to live with AutoPlay disabled because it will probably be the case for dekstop webbrowsers in the future, as was already so for mobile browsers sinc e ears. I ,It is just one clicks to start the course, you can add a poster image,  and tweak that splash slide. Have a look at:

Poster Image - AutoPlay - Captivate blog

You have to live with the limitations of HTML5 compared with SWF output as well.

I would appreciate an easier way to  create the poster image from a slide, to replace the Play button and have control over the dimmng of the image. That is why I logged feature requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Your answer matches my opinion.

My initial idea was to rid this browser restraint in some way. I have done tests editing the index, with the CMP.js but this is not possible to work at 110%.

For me, it is not a problem to have a confirmation play at the beginning, this must be assumed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wise answer, appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources