• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 - Quiz Reporting to Internal Server

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else encountered the below picutred overlap of fields, and do you know the cause?Capture.PNG

Initially, the ID and password fields did not appear when I would access this window (just the server field); I've tried populating these fields, and even tabbing to try to access the server field, but to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Display Settings in Windows to see if it is 100% or something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rod,

If I understood your question correctly, then my setting is at 100% (image below).

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  Well that looks fine to me.

In my versions of Captivate (9, 2017, and 2019) the Internal Server Configuration dialog looks different to yours.  So, I cannot replicate your issue.

QuizReportingInternalServerConfigDialog.png

The extra fields that are appearing in your dialog seem to relate to your Adobe Id and password.  Is it possible you are not currently logged into your Adobe ID when using Captivate?  If this is the case, try logging in and looking at this dialog again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again Rod,

Yes, I did check for that issue, but I'm definitely signed in. I expect that I will have to recreate the project 😕

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources