Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop in the Interactive type

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2007 Dec 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there

I have to create an Interactive file with drag and drop step. Please help me how to add this step in the interactive file.

as i know that how to create an drag and drop file for scoring or assement file but i have to add this feature in the interactive file.

If anybody knows anything about it plese help me as early as possible.

Regards
Bhupendra
TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bhupendra and welcome to our community

Nothing like that exists in Captivate. The only thing that comes close is the Matching Question slide, where you may click and drag the answers.

I'm thinking you will need to develop a custom Widget using Flash or Swish if you wish to accomplish this. Fellow Adobe Community Expert Paul Dewhurst has such a widget. You may see it in action at this link.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
I would like to know one more thing. I have made my shell template in flash and my content or interactive file in captivate.
I want to activate particular windows or certain actions from the template for these files.
Please tell me how can i perform this task.

Thanks
Bhupendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bhupendra,

Sounds like you know Flash so what you want to do is pretty easy. First of all there are Captivate variables ( here - thanks to Paul) that you can use in Flash to control the movie. That means you can create a drag and drop then drop it into the Captivate movie as an animation.

These same variables should help with controlling actions and stuff too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2007 Dec 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there

thanks for ur reply

i have one more issue. Please tell me how to pass the scores from the assessment done in the captivate to the flash template as i have to merge the results with some other assessment done in the flash.

i have done this because captivate have limited amount of assessements. so please help me how to track scores as it is treating each captivate assessement as new project and i am not able to track the scores.

regards

Bhupendra Dhurve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 13, 2007 Dec 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Captivate's internal variables for scoring are not publicly documented, so you're pretty much on your own if you want to mix Captivate and non-Captivate assessments.

The closest I've seen to anyone figuring out what they are was listed in this thread:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=67&catid=469&threadid=1313339&e...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources