• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Include in Quiz functionality

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created 18 demo, training assessment modules to train people on how to make a specific product for our company.  A few of the modules are getting a little large (> 100 slides).  I have combined all three recordings into one module  so the user can see what to do, practice what to do and then be tested.  I was curious if it would be possible to utilize the training recording that Captivate made as the quiz?  Here is what I am thinking and I don't know if it is possible at all.

Since the training module has the click boxes already included in the module, would it be possible to add a variable that would allow me to turn on the "Include in Quiz" reporting function if the user was redirected back to the training module at the end of the first pass through?  I have CpExtra so turning on and turning off the captioning is not a problem but I do not know if the "Include in Quiz" functionality is based on a unknown system variable or if it is a more complex function that is run in the background?

Being able to set this up would eliminate 1/3 of the slides and would be an interesting experiment if possible.

Just an idea, probably not possible but just curious.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Only idea I have is to have two click boxes on each slide: one that is scored, and one that is not scored. Add a tracking variable (can be a Boolean) to see which of the click boxes has to be hidden or shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only idea I have is to have two click boxes on each slide: one that is scored, and one that is not scored. Add a tracking variable (can be a Boolean) to see which of the click boxes has to be hidden or shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I get you correctly, the answer is no.

If you do not have include in a quiz selected for any object, then the file as a whole is written completely different that if there is at least one object in the quiz.

Even the object itself is written completely different when include in the quiz. This is in the CPM.js which can only be manipulated with script before it is loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Lieve,

I had developed tunnel-vision and was stuck on trying to get one thing to work with out see the other simple way to do it.  Thank you for helping to lift the fog from my brain.

Most appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happens once in a while to every developer: when you are too close to a topic, you need to take some distance to find a simple solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources