• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Captivate 2019 VR more than just the 360degree view?

Engaged ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I mean is can you zoom in on an area?  Can you then select a switch or button to have something happen?  Can you move to an object and pick it up?

There are some realtor videos that you feel as though you are walking through the house that is for sale.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

VR is a wrong term, you don't have all the features of a real VR file at all. If you create a 360 video you could simulate walking through the house however. But no zoom on an area. The hotspots and some tweaking, tips in:

Tips and Tricks for VR projects. - Captivate blog

Timeline for 360 slides (static/video) - Captivate blog

It is the first version of a new feature, and will improved for sure. No zoom on an area, although I suggested a workaround on my blog. No buttons, but hotspots which are i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

VR is a wrong term, you don't have all the features of a real VR file at all. If you create a 360 video you could simulate walking through the house however. But no zoom on an area. The hotspots and some tweaking, tips in:

Tips and Tricks for VR projects. - Captivate blog

Timeline for 360 slides (static/video) - Captivate blog

It is the first version of a new feature, and will improved for sure. No zoom on an area, although I suggested a workaround on my blog. No buttons, but hotspots which are interactive objects similar to a button. However the list with possible actions to trigger is limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources