• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Order for a .oam Imported Animation

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a looping animation in Adobe Animate and brought it into my project by selectimg "Media", then "HTML5 Animation".  I need the animation to run behind the other objects on the slide, so I moved the animation to the bottom of the stack (web-1 in image below)timeline.JPG

While working on the slide, the animation appears in the correct stack order; behind everything else.  But, when I preview (Next 5 slides and HTML5 in browser) the animation appears in front of everything else on the slide.  This is my first attempt at bringing in an animation, so I'm sure I missed something.  I'd appreciate anyone who can point out what that something is.

Jay

TOPICS
Advanced , Download assets , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

People's Champ , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Not usre if it works using preview. Try using F11 to preview in a browser. If it still does not honor the stacking order, you will need to edit the captivate.ini file in the installation folder and change UseWidget7 to 1 from 0.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/make-webobjects-interactive-when-using-usewidget7/td-p/8777226?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Animations are always on top, whatever the stacking order in the timeline. You need to edit the captivate.ini file, and toggle the value of UseWidget7 to 1 in the file captivate.ini. You find it in the installation folder, need administrator rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not usre if it works using preview. Try using F11 to preview in a browser. If it still does not honor the stacking order, you will need to edit the captivate.ini file in the installation folder and change UseWidget7 to 1 from 0.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/make-webobjects-interactive-when-using-usewidget7/td-p/8777...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much for the info...that was it.  I appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animations are always on top, whatever the stacking order in the timeline. You need to edit the captivate.ini file, and toggle the value of UseWidget7 to 1 in the file captivate.ini. You find it in the installation folder, need administrator rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much.  As always, I appreciate the help.

Just out of curiousity, do you know why Adobe has set it up this way?  I'm trying to think of the use case where I'd want the program to override my stacking order. 

v/r

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources