Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

play button from first slide - CP2019

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy,

I have a little difficulty. when I want to wiew one of my project in adobe captivate I saw in first page only a start button and a white background. What can I do to see my first page of presentation?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Hava a look at this blog post:

Poster Image - AutoPlay - Captivate blog

Since the second version of CP2017, AutoPlay is always turned off. This is due to the fact that now even web browsers do not allow AutoPlay anymore.

If you want to watch the course (it is not a presentation, that is PPT), click that play button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hava a look at this blog post:

Poster Image - AutoPlay - Captivate blog

Since the second version of CP2017, AutoPlay is always turned off. This is due to the fact that now even web browsers do not allow AutoPlay anymore.

If you want to watch the course (it is not a presentation, that is PPT), click that play button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! it's any possibility to change the color of buttons and the back ground?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the relation with the first question, please? I offered you a blog post which explains how you can get rid of that black button and the white screen. Did you read it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources