• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz slide not advance when using question pools and advance answer options?

Contributor ,
Sep 03, 2011 Sep 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using CP 5.5. I created a small test where I have just 2 question in a question pool.  The questions are using the advanced answer options to show some specific feedback. When I insert the questions in to the project using a random question slide, after the user answers where you should be able to press Y or click to move on, I click, but nothing happens.  You can't get off the quiz slide.  The quiz slides work fine when they are inserted in the project as reqular quiz slides, but not when they are being pulled from a question pool.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround? Anyone else run in to this?

Thanks!
  Lori

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2011 Nov 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and no solution (yet). See an example on my blog: http://www.dorna.nl/?p=1202

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2011 Nov 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I received a message from the supportdesk that this is a bug in Captivate. The supportdesk made a bugreport it and advised me to do the same. If you also want to report this bug: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2012 Mar 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same here. I also am experiecing this frustrating problem and it means that we cant progress with our learnign program without this all important feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2012 Mar 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem on the last Random Question slide (total 10 RQ slides), and was able to fix it by following the next steps:

Make sure Quiz: Pass or Fail actions are set to Continue for both Passing and Failing actions in the quiz preferences.

Delete the RQ slide not advancing, then duplicate one of the RQ slides working, and assign your question pool to the new slide if different from the original duplicate. This step will make sure you are using a good working RQ slide.

For some reason, my last RQ slide was corrupted and wasn't advancing to the Score slide at the end of the quiz.

I can finally finish this project.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources