Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide preview issues

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I started using captivate only few days ago and I am already losing my mind for a problem with the preview. I have created, just as a test, a very simple PowerPoint presentation and I have imported it into Adobe Captivate 2019. There are No transitions, No animations, nothing at all but when I try to "play slide" in the preview dropdown menu I get the below issue. Can anyone help me, at least, understand what is the problem?

original slide:

After "play Slide":

just to be clear, the original powerpoint slide is just a plain slide whit the picture you see above as "background" and that's all.

Does anyone know what could possibly be the probem?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't you post this same issue in another thread last week?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rod Indeed, a double post. I will delete this thread in one hour.

Moreover I did reply fully: Play Slide is NOT a Preview method at all. For a non-responsive project meant for output to HTML5, you need to use F11, Preview HTML in Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Going forward I think there is a need to close any opened recurring issue in separate thread,keeping related issues in one thread will help lot of us in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which option did you choose in your preview drop down menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources