• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upon completion, certificate is not generated in LMS

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a few Captivate 2017 projects and tested them on my LMS quite satisfactorily (everything was bookmarked, completion achieved, quiz passed or reached attempt limit, certificate issued by LMS).  But now I can't seem to get the certificate.  The course advances and bookmarks fine, I get a satisfactory green checkmark next to it, pass the quiz, and... nothing.  LMS does not seem to see the course as completed and does not issue a graduation certificate.  The course just sits in my grade book, and if I relaunch it, I see that I'm on the last slide, and there's a green checkmark, but no certificate. 

I fully admit that I messed with quiz preferences A LOT, almost every time I uploaded a course to my LMS because I didn't really know what I was doing at first, and I was trying out everything.  But clearly, I was onto something in the beginning, and messed something up since. 

I can tell you what my settings are NOW, but no way can I remember what my settings were back then, so I can't just compare and contrast, but rather have to figure out a way to get it right again. 

Any likely suspects? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll need to share screen shots of your quiz reporting, quiz settings, and quiz pass or fail panels in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources