Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Capture ends in middle

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to capture the "video demo" of a Robotic Process Automation Solution. It is not capturing till the end, instead it ends in middle. I have not changed any settings to set any time. I am using Adobe Captivate 2019 version. Please help.

Thanks,

Kanthi

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long is the video demo going before it stops?  How many minutes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the exact version number as well. Most recent one is 11.0.1.266.

I would ask the same question as Rod. When recording a Video Demo i try to do it in short video clips. When having edited the first clip; I drag the playhead till the end of that clip, then choose Insert, Video Recording. Editing the second clip, then...  That workflow makes it a lot easier to manage a Video Demo, and is also very suitable if you'll want to convert it to an interactive video with overlay slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources