• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop File error -25010

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , have been trying to create puppet using fairly largephotoshop files , ( 72 dpi but 406 mb 1500x1200px) but am getting this error message now in CA.

Photoshop File error -25010

Once it starts to appear even previous photoshop file which imported succesfully produce the same message.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

406mb is pretty huge - this sounds like a space/memory issue. I think 50mb is the biggest I've ever gone with personally. Is it possible to merge some layers to help bring it down in size? You may want to save a "master" copy with all your layers and then a more optimized one for CH just to be safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've downloaded the maddy puppet and i get this error when i try to open it in Ch-Animator...
pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem, opening a file that worked fine in the older version and it appears (unlike most CC apps) I can no longer install an older version of this app so I'm really stuck on my project now. I also can't create new puppets for the same reason, I have reduced the PSD to 30mb and continue to have this problem. Please help as soon as possible - this is for a tech education project and deadlines are fast approaching!

CA_problem.jpg

Thanks,

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines