Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render as vector in Character Animator causing problems

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Friends,

I was adding a badge to a puppet I created in Adobe Illustrator, but found the new addition (badge) was not showing up in Character Animator when I saved the file. I happened to uncheck "Render as Vector" in Ch and voila! The badge appears on the puppet. However, I would like to keep this character as a vector, so...what to do? Has anyone had this problem before with Character Animator?

Thanks,

Nancy

Render as vector checked:

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 9.44.47 AM.png

And unchecked:

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 9.44.37 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there. 

I have the same issue with some artwork that i am using in a scene. The point is that CH helps tell us when we enable this "render as vector" , it won't show the gredient and brush artworks. 

For my artwork, i know that it has some gredient and i'm wondering what should i do in order to not only keeping gredient artwork but also can render it as vector so that i can use wiggler behavior for example.

Any help on this ?

Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines