• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

parallax 3d and cameras

LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D layering like after effects for background and foreground characters. You can add a camera for easier movement possible blur etc. Just to be able to add a bit more depth so when you do want to add more you then bring it into after effects and the 3d layers are all set up.
Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
15 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to have camera panning support where the camera has X, Y, and distance (zoom) that is applied globally after all draggers etc. Needs keyframing (or blends etc) on those values, so you can do a sideways pan across a scene by blending the X value from one value to another.

You could get fancy and allow a “Z-depth” on each puppet in a scene so they move at different rates during pans.

You can do this by hand at the moment using transforms (except for draggers), but its a fair bit of work. It would make it easier to have a long scene but add zoom ins on faces etc within a scene to break it up a bit, keeping everything correctly in proportion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Criar uma sistema de câmera, igual tem no after effects, e aplicar mais meios de criar fundo para as cenas, sem precisar linkar com o after

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translate says "Create a camera system, just like in after effects, and apply more means to create background for the scenes, without having to link with the after"

Is this the same as https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911317-character-animator/suggestions/33842551-camera-panni... or do you want something different?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think that camera movements would be amazing! some animations are simple and working on them in after is just tedious. I would love to create a complete animation inside of CH

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i agree, scenes is a big tool for 2d animation and right now it's very lacking in CH. sure you could do it in after effects but it would be extremely better as a native option inside CH. we can go out to AE for the more fancy stuff 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A feature like multicam on premiere as i can put multiple cameras on scene (long, Medium, Close) and have the ability to switch between them with keys .

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't character animator just have the concept of a "stage" where you can have various objects / puppets? And then a scene that incorporates the stage. Right now it's very "puppet-centric" with the whole "puppet" essentially being the whole frame, which is silly. No one stages things like that.

Character Animator would be 1000% more powerful if it allowed you to stage scenes and place puppets in various places. You could do a full-length animated show that way. Right now you can basically just produce limited talking heads or a single-character in center frame.

Instead of scaling puppets, you would just move cameras in your scene, sometimes towards or away from your puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been some similar separate feature requests for “camera panning” which I think is the same as this. Wish we could merge votes across different requests! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Instead of round-tripping to AE, it would be great to have multiplane Scene and movable Camera functionality native to CA.
Thanks,
Rajnesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please build in a zoom and pan feature in character animator. so much work done and its worthless if i cant zoom and pan in effectively and efficiently

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree that camera with possible blur would be amazing. I'm working on a hack to build this out but would be much better as a feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe people please implement this asaaap!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAMERA FEATURE PLEASE !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,