• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfhtmltopdf with remote PDF service returning “FILE NOT FOUND”

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing with CF11 on a Mac, which doesn't support having a local PDF Service to use with the new tag. But, I'm able to set up a PDF service that points to our dev (Windows) server. That service verifies via the admin.

However, when I try to do a simple test:

<cfhtmltopdf>

Hello

</cfhtmltopdf>

I get an error of "Error occurred while generating PDF" with the error detail of "Reason: FILE NOT FOUND". If we try this code directly on the dev server (so it's using the local PDF service), it works just fine.

Anyone have an idea of what file it's referring to or what else may be going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into a similar problem, but the error I get is "CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER". The remote service request logs show a 400 error (bad request) but I'm not sure what is wrong. Have you made any progress with this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pdfg1.PNG

PDFG service request log:

10.1.1.42 -  -  [23/Jul/2015:17:15:11 +0000] "POST /PDFgServlet/ HTTP/1.1" 500 319

10.1.1.42 -  -  [23/Jul/2015:17:15:16 +0000] "POST /PDFgServlet/ HTTP/1.1" 200 -

10.1.1.42 -  -  [23/Jul/2015:17:15:16 +0000] "POST /PDFgServlet/ HTTP/1.1" 400 331

10.1.1.42 -  -  [23/Jul/2015:17:15:38 +0000] "POST /PDFgServlet/ HTTP/1.1" 400 331

I've tried enabling logging in the PDFgServlet\WEB-INF\web.xml file but that just causes the remote service to crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using ColdFusion 11 in Update 5? Are you able to register pdf service in the ColdFusion admin or do you get an error when clicking on verify connections?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using ColdFusion 11 Update 5. I was able to register the pdf service and it verifies connections successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should mention that I installed the ColdFusion Add-on Services on a separate server from my ColdFusion 11 web server since I have a farm environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the installation of add on services successful? Could you please uninstall and reinstall the add on services?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installation was successful. The Solr service is running correctly. Are there any other logs that I can check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check in the exception and ColdFusion error logs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below is all of the log data I've managed to scrape up in addition to the request log data posted earlier. If I could get more verbose logging from the PDFgServlet it might help but every time I've tried the service crashes. Any other ideas? Thanks.

coldfusion-out.log:

Jul 23, 2015 14:44:15 PM Warning [ajp-bio-8012-exec-4] - Thread: ajp-bio-8012-exec-4, processing template: \pdf.cfm, completed in 42 seconds, exceeding the 30 second warning limit

Jul 23, 2015 14:44:15 PM Error [ajp-bio-8012-exec-4] - Error occurred while generating PDF.Reason: CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER The specific sequence of files included or processed is: \pdf.cfm, line: 1

exception.log:

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-4","07/23/15","14:44:15",,"Error occurred while generating PDF.Reason: CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER The specific sequence of files included or processed is: \pdf.cfm, line: 1 "

coldfusion.document.webkit.PDFgErrorHandler$ServiceManagerConversionException: Error occurred while generating PDF.

at coldfusion.document.webkit.PDFgErrorHandler.handleConversionError(PDFgErrorHandler.java:188)

at coldfusion.document.webkit.HttpPDFRequestHandler.requestPDFGeneration(HttpPDFRequestHandler.java:170)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.HtmlToPdfTag.processPDFgRequest(HtmlToPdfTag.java:1331)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.HtmlToPdfTag.handlePDFgConversionRequest(HtmlToPdfTag.java:1466)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.HtmlToPdfTag.convertToPDF(HtmlToPdfTag.java:1413)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.HtmlToPdfTag.doEndTag(HtmlToPdfTag.java:1551)

at cfpdf2ecfm643596002.runPage(\\opscfdata01\data\dev\internalcf\moss\pdf.cfm:1)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:246)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.handlePageInvoke(IncludeTag.java:736)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:572)

at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)

at coldfusion.filter.IpFilter.invoke(IpFilter.java:45)

at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:487)

at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:42)

at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)

at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:142)

at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94)

at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:78)

at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)

at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)

at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:58)

at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)

at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)

at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)

at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor76.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:277)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:274)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:309)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:169)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:297)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:55)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:187)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)

at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor62.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:277)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:274)

at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:309)

at org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:249)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:55)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:187)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:186)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:422)

at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:199)

at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:314)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

server.log:

"Warning","ajp-bio-8012-exec-4","07/23/15","14:44:15",,"Thread: ajp-bio-8012-exec-4, processing template: \pdf.cfm, completed in 42 seconds, exceeding the 30 second warning limit"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any ideas? I've tested this same scenario on another server farm and get the same results. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation