• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Developers edition

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the recommended APIs to use with CF Developers edition?

TOPICS
Builder , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really need to add more to clarify what you mean in this question.

• There are no api's *needed* to work with cf, nor any that are particularly "recommended". What sort of api's are you thinking of? 
  • Further, you mention the developer edition. It acts like cf enterprise, so has the most functionality out of the box (compared to cf standard).  What about the developer edition has you asking about this? 
  • Finally, you tagged this question with cf builder. What aspect of your question might relate to that versus cf itself? 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded free CF Builder 2018 some weeks ago and used it to learn web development, - linked to a database (as a novice) . After the trial periode the CFB interface functionality was reduced and a lost controle of the process. Since Developer edition seems to give me the platform I need I downloaded, installed and launched it, and the Administrator was started. My problem is now: how do I interact with the server, - the interface I hade with CFB is no longer available. What do I do wrong or missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start CF program from FileExplorer it open and close immediately. Adobe CF Launcher application and CFservice Controller are running in background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'API' I was looking for was CF Builder 2018, installed and configured to run as Developer Edition. Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation