• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

correct version of update 16 for cf 10

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after applying update 16 it says:  10,0,16,293399(PreRelease)      is this accurate?   is PreRelease the production version of this update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Hi Jason,

You installed the prerelease update. After applying this update, ColdFusion build number should be 10,0,16,293499. Go ahead and uninstall it first. You can refer to the "Uninstallation" section at ColdFusion 10 Update 16.

Follow the steps below to apply this update.

1. Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates.
  2. Under Settings tab, check "Automatically Check for Updates" check box
  3. Change the Site URL from https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

You installed the prerelease update. After applying this update, ColdFusion build number should be 10,0,16,293499. Go ahead and uninstall it first. You can refer to the "Uninstallation" section at ColdFusion 10 Update 16.

Follow the steps below to apply this update.

1. Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates.
  2. Under Settings tab, check "Automatically Check for Updates" check box
  3. Change the Site URL from https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml to ColdFusion Server Updates
  4. Click Submit to save your changes.
  5. Under the "Available Updates" tab, click on the “Check for Updates” button.
  6. "ColdFusion 10 Update 16" should be listed under the "Available updates" tab.
  7. Click on the "Download and Install" button to install the update.

Let me know, if you still face any issue.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after i made the change it wouldn't let me install the new Update 16 until i applied the mandatory update again due to invalid certificate.

After I did all that i'm back at the proper version.   However along the way all my schedule tasks were erased

I hope none of my other settings didn't get lost as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation. Can you see the neo-cron.xml at \ColdFusion10\cfusion\lib\. What is the size of the file? Is there a neo-cron.bak available as well at the same location?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

luckily my colleague had backed the neo-cron.xml a week ago and i was able to fix everything using that.     but thanks for you tip otherwise i wouldn't have known to look for it.

new issue i discovered:    The scheduled task that is created by the SERVER UPDATE > UPDATES   "Automatically Check for Updates" function in CF ADMIN is buggy.

It creates a site URL that has a double slash in Windows.

So i think i'm back to normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation