• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does CF understand "/" ?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently installed CF on Mac OSX. I tried to work on projects previously developed on Windows; in these projects paths are defined like this:

<cfset path = '/folder1/folder2/file.cfm'>

It seem to me incredibile, but CF don't recognize "/" as character to define path instead of Window's "\". How can I fix this problem? Is there a way to fix it without edit project's code (like define a rule for CF) ?

Thanks in advance,

R.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, CF does recognize "/" as path delimiter, especially if running in a Mac/*nix platform.

Perhaps the issue is in the leading "/"?  That means root of the whole hard drive, if I'm not mistaken, not root of the site.  Try removing the leading "/" to see if that fixes the issue.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would also guess the leading slash is the issue. CF even accepts slash as path separator in Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation