• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DotNet Side does not seem to be running.Ensure that the DotNet agent is running and you have provided the correct host and port information

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friends,

I have coldfusion9 in my application server. I have integrated .Net dll into CFM page. Its currently working fine.

Now installed ColdFusion 16 trial version on a new server. Moved ColdFusion 9 code to new server and everything working fine except .Net integration part.

I am getting error

"DotNet Side does not seem to be running.Ensure that the DotNet agent is running and you have provided the correct host and port information "

My dotnet dll registered in "GAC_MSIL"

My server is WIndows 2008 R2 32bit.

I don't know what i am missing.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Ashok Mohanty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Control Panel => Administrative Tools.

Open Services.

Make sure that the ColdFusion 2016 .NET Service is running, and configure it to start automatically when the Windows server restarts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. The ColdFusion 2016 .NET Service is already running and set to automatic start.I think its something else.

Ashok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the Coldfusion 9 also installed on a 32 Bit server? If not, then there might be a version conflict. If it was, then there is something you could do: uninstall and reinstall the ColdFusion 2016 .NET Service.

To uninstall, go to Control Panel => Programs and Features. Right-click on Adobe ColdFusion 2016 .NET Integration Services, and uninstall.

To reinstall, download the 32-bit ColdFusion 2016 .NET Integration Service Installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too faced the same issue and found that Port numbers were different in "JNBDotNetSide.exe.config" & "neo-dotnet.xml" file. Port number must be same in both files. Port numbers get changed if you uninstall / install updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation