• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having problems running a form

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue trying to run a ColdFusion form using F-11 or pressing the run key. It will not load the default browser no matter what I do. I can type the address into a browser and it works fine.  Does anyone have any idea what I have setup incorrectly. I am using ColdFusion 2016 Browser.

Thank so much in advance.

Ian Knowles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe what you're describing has anything to do with ColdFusion. It sounds like an issue with whatever editor or IDE you are using. Are you possibly meaning CFBuilder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for responding. Yes ... I am using ColdFusion Builder. I cannot run the form from within it although the form will work if I key thee address into a regular browser.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation