• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Coldfusion Server Setup in Flashbuilder and Coldfusion Builder not working

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not found the combination for adding a new Coldfusion Server in Flash Builder 4.7 or Coldfusion Builder 2.01 with Coldfusion 10. I am running windows 7 64bit. on IIS 7. Coldfusion 10 is running fine.

All was well with Coldfusion 9 Flash Builder 4.6 and Coldfusion Builder 2.0.

Local Server Settings for CF9 were

Server Home C:\Coldfusion9

Document Root   C:\inetpub\wwwroot

Version: 9.0.x

Now as soon as I put in C:\Coldfusion10 or C:\Coldfusion10\cfusion I get an error "Server home is not valid".

Any hints on getting this going.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the ColdFusion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am Anit from the ColdFusion team. The Server home should be C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion and the Document root should be C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\wwwroot. Please try the same.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not work. As soon as I put C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion in the Server Home I get the error Server Home Invalid. I have uninstalled Coldfusion 10 and re-installed added the latest updates. Coldfusion 10 is working fine running on IIS 7.

With Coldfusion 9 this worked fine with IIS 7.

With Coldfusion 10 , since you have C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\wwwroot. as the Document root will this only work if you install the included web server?

With Coldfusion 9 I may have installed the included web server first and added the IIS configuration later but I have slept since then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2013 Apr 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Can you let us know the directory location for wwwroot on your system.

jeffcg2 wrote:

That does not work. As soon as I put C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion in the Server Home I get the error Server Home Invalid. I have uninstalled Coldfusion 10 and re-installed added the latest updates. Coldfusion 10 is working fine running on IIS 7.

Not necessarily. As soon as you select the "cfusion" location, it would automatically pick the wwwroot location.

jeffcg2 wrote:

With Coldfusion 10 , since you have C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\wwwroot. as the Document root will this only work if you install the included web server?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anit,

Somewhere along the line with the un-installs and installs I now have CF+Tomcat Bundle in the Application Server Dropdown. That option was not there before (I swear) I had looked for it.

Document root: C:\inetpub\wwwroot works just fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great. CF+ Tomcat is applicable for ColdFusion 10.

Please mark the reply as “the answer”, to help others who may read the thread in the future, if you think that may be helpful.

Regards

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anit/Jeff

Am having the same issue with Cold fusion 11 and Flash builder 4.7. Using the following settings while creating a new flex project

Coldfusion root folder : W:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\

Webroot : W:\inetpub\wwwroot\(Project folder)

Root URL : http://{server}/(project name)

Am getting the following error "Cannot access the web server. The server may not be running or the web root folder or root URL may be invalid".

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation