Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SpreadsheetAddFreezePane() odd issue

LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

I've got a weird glitch using SpreadsheetAddFreezePane() that I've never seen before.  I'm attaching two screencaps.

I am attempting to freeze the top two rows, and columns A through M.

The first issue is to the right of column M you can see the content of columns C and D.  If I scroll to the right, it disappears.

The second issue is that if I scroll down then up, then the row numbers and the first two rows partially disappear.

The code is for a second sheet that is added, after the Excel object has been created and the first sheet populated.

SpreadsheetAddFreezePane(sObj,13,2);

I'm really confuzzed on this one.  Any thoughts?

(BTW.. small family emergency just popped up, and I will be leaving work in about an hour to go check on things, so I probably won't be able to answer any questions until tomorrow.)

V/r,

^ _ ^

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

I fixed it.  I saw an online example of someone else's code, and they used "0" for the second argument (number of columns to freeze).  I tried it, and both issues have since disappeared.

Just in case anyone else has this same issue, set your second argument to zero.

SpreadsheetAddFreezePane(sObj,0,2); //Freeze top two rows.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed it.  I saw an online example of someone else's code, and they used "0" for the second argument (number of columns to freeze).  I tried it, and both issues have since disappeared.

Just in case anyone else has this same issue, set your second argument to zero.

SpreadsheetAddFreezePane(sObj,0,2); //Freeze top two rows.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation