Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to execute the desired program installanywhere

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys, 

how to fix "unable to execute the desired program installanywhere adobe" "Please get another Copy of the installer and try again"

I already run using administrator, off windows firewall, off anti virus and update windows

any solution to fix ?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm for us first that you are asking baout ColdFusion.  I have never myself heard of that error, "unable to execute the desired program". Maybe you're using some other Adobe product? If so, you need to go to the community.adobe.com forum for THAT product.

If this IS ColdFusion that you're asking about, can you tell us where you got the installer, and what it's name is (the exe file name, since you say you are on Windows)? 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie

I looked at the screencap that the OP attached.  Isn't "InstallAnywhere" kind of a default Windows installer?  "InstallAnywhere" is in the header of the error message.  (Or maybe the installer included "InstallAnywhere" as part of it's runtime.)

Which makes me think that the OP is trying to install a cracked version of software.  I'm not accusing anyone of anything.. just reaching into the dark recesses of my OCD brain.  Either that, or a corrupted installer, possibly the result of scratched media, or damaged flash drive, or even a failed error check during download.  IDK.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @fahan

If the program you're trying to install is ColdFusion, then no problemo.

Just send an e-mail to cfinstal at adobe.com. I hear that that's the kind of challenge they like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation