Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud App "Files" Section Loading Problem

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I updated Adobe Creative Cloud App (Windows) and the other applications but Adobe Creative Cloud not synchronising files. When I look at the "Files" section in the Adobe Creative Cloud app I can only see the loading icon turning forever. I tried to re-install Adobe Creative Cloud, I tried removing or renaming opm.db file but still I^m having the problem. I couldn't fix it since two weeks.

adobe-cc-loading.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to: App doesn't open | Progress wheel spins continually

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Rajshree and thank you for your response. I found that help page before and I tried all the solutions mentioned in the page before and I tried again but still having the issue. Actually the help page that you have sent me is about the problem in the "Apps" section of Adobe Creative Cloud app but I don't have any problem about apps I can see all the apps in the list and I can open or update them. Actually everything works fine except "Files" section in Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone should help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi İlhan

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.  In order to further understand the behaviour you are experiencing, can you please provide the following details?.

Adobe ID:
Creative Cloud Desktop Version:
What Operating systems are you using:
Type of internet connectivity (Ethernet/WiFi):
Using a proxy (Y/N):
Firewall (Corporate/Local):
Timezone of your computer:

Please send us your log files to enable us to better understand your issue.

Mac:

The log files can be found here:

<Mac Hard Drive>/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(Please send us all of the CoreSync logs)

Note: The Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later. This document explains how to show that folder:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Windows:

The log files can be found here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CoreSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(Please send us all of the CoreSync logs)

Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default. This document explains how to show that folder:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Please zip the log files up and email them to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com

Thanks,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi İlhan Özen,

Could you also check if the process CoreSync is running from Task Manager on Windows please?, the information that Nick asked for above will certainly help us further investigate this issue as well.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines