Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark / Post

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to use as there is not one for Adobe Spark and I am struggling to get in touch with someone from Adobe support directly, but I am hoping that someone will pick this up here.

As a small state maintained primary school in the UK, we have a free plan to Adobe Spark. I have started to play around with it (mainly Adobe Post) in order to use it with our children and created a number of little icon style files over the last few weeks for a future project. So far so good and very exciting.

Something has happened very recently - I believe during the last week or two: I cannot access these files any more. I can see them in my library, but when I try to open/edit them, I am being asked to update my app. I can create new ones and open them though... therefore, I believe that the update request has to do with upgrading to a paid plan/subscription. Is that so? Or am I missing something?

Although I can recreate these files, this is quite annoying because I have already spent the time to create them in the first place as demo files for my pupils. Of course, I understand this from a business point of view, yet we are not a business, do not use Post for any branding, financial gain or the like and cannot afford - as a community school- to pay for any subscriptions of this kind; we are simply educating future users and customers.

Hence, my little request: Please let schools continue to access their existing files. Is there a way of switching this back open for educational institutions?

I apologise if I am barking up the wrong tree and would be most grateful if you could clarify if I am misunderstanding the issue.

Thank you very much in advance for your response. Kindest regards, Andrea.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John.

I have dug a bit deeper and am even more confused: My original post refers to using the app on IOS (there was a bug fix update last week, I think. Maybe, that's when my issue started).

When I use the website directly I can actually access and edit the files.

Next thing, All the old stuff has synchronised. Funnily enough, test files I created today in the iOS app do not show when opening viewing my project folder on the website directly... hmmm. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no dedicated Spark community, sorry.  To give feedback about Spark where the developers will see it, submit to Adobe UserVoice below.

Adobe Spark

How to use Adobe Product UserVoice.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines