• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After the update, I lost my files.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update, I lost my files and I can't find them locally. Is there a number I can call about recovering my CCfiles?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding, Megha Rawat.

The links you sent me to were related to saving files, not recovering them.

I had been saving/syncing files to My Assests and it was working well for me.

After I updated CC about a week ago (12/07/15), my files disappeared.

I've navigated the troubleshooting portions of the Adobe website, and have not yet found a solution.

Still searching.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you give me a better description of exactly what happened so I can help you further, have you looked in your user home folder for your Creative Cloud Files?. Unless manually deleted by a user, Creative Cloud wont delete a folder's worth of files.

You can contact Contact Customer Care for immediate advice (also chat is available)

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warner

To give you more detail:

I updated my CC account a week ago. A few days after updating, I went to my user home folder to access a file that I had worked on in October.

This file, along with all of the work I had saved here for the past year was gone. The only remaining files were saved over a year ago from a different PC.

They are deleted from My Assets as well. It was a lot of files, and a lot of hard work that I am hoping isn't lost forever.

Thank you for directing me to the customer service phone number, not sure how I missed it.

Thanks again,

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you manage to get the help you were looking for with Adobe customer care?, please let me know if your files were able to get restored. We have an internal bug open for this issue and are currently investigating.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel, Can you send me your log files please, so we can investigate your issue. Please alsp supply me the following information in your email.

Adobe ID:

Forum nickname:
Forum post link:
Creative Cloud Desktop Version:
What Operating systems are you using:
Type of internet connectivity (Ethernet/WiFi):
Using a proxy (Y/N):
Firewall (None/Corporate/Local):
Specific file or folder names that are affected:
Timezone of your computer:
How many computers you use with Creative Cloud:
Are you using Creative Cloud collaboration:

A detailed description of your issue:

Please send us your log files to enable us to better understand your issue.  You can do this by installing and running the log collection tool following the instructions on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please email the logs to syncforum-communication@adobe.com

Accessing and sending CoreSync log files

Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and attach it to the email.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines