• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i save my documents on the cloud only and not on my computer?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know that i have 100 GB of space to save files on Creative Cloud, but reading official Adobe documentation it seems that I need to save my files on the " creative cloud files" which is stored on my computer.

My problem is that I only want to save files on the cloud so they dont take memory off my computer, I dont really care about syncing my files and such.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe's cloud saves both locally and on adobe's servers.  there's no work-around with cc.

you can use other cloud services https://www.whizlabs.com/blog/best-free-cloud-storage/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many people forget that you still need a backup when putting things in a cloud. Suggest you get a plug in disk, or use two cloud services, by different providers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines