• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download library assets

Advisor ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the point in uploading library assets to CC when I can't download it from the same place? The whole point in sharing my assets library on the cloud is to download them myself from wherever I am and/or to share them with collaborators that needs to download the same files. For instances 200 vector symbols from within a library containing all the branding material from a client. But all I'm able to is to view, rename, copy to another assets profile or delete the files! Kinda pointless don't you think? Do I have to stuff everything into that Files section and ask people to download a choice of 156 icons from there one by one? Doubt that will fly well with anyone. When I zip them and share as .zip under Files I loose all previews so then no one knows what their looking at. And if I add XD files under Files in CC every single file gets automatically zipped! What's the point in that? Seems to me that I'm better off renting some random cloud service with better sharing functionality.

Ps: And what about color palettes? Why can't I utilize shared library colors as ACO swatches or some other compatible color file format? As it is right now it's just "dead" samples that I can double click and retain the hex values from, but nowhere to download color swatches or directly utilize what is shared.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines