CC Assets VS CC Files

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I'm glad to be making my first post in the community. I have been a bit intimated by Adobe products for many years. As a professional, I opted for competitors. But, it's time to overcome that. So please be patient with novice questions. I assure you the technical skills of photo and video editing, and design are there. Just learning new tools and a new tool box.

HAVING SAID THAT, MY QUESTION:

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "CC LIBRARY ASSETS" AND "CC LIBRARY FILES. In all Adobe apps on the computer, I have a "creative cloud files" folder in my home folder. It syncs with CC with all my files. But then INSIDE the applications on the computer such as PS, Premier, Illustrator, etc, there is my library (I renamed it "Zach's Library" if it's relevant.) On mobile devices (PS Mix, Premier Clip, etc.) I can open "library assets" or "files."

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO? Are they not both files? In the Adobe ecosystem, what's the difference between files I save to my CC Cloud Files folder, and "files" saved to my CC Library?

Thank you in advance! Much appreciated.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?