• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries are no longer visible

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The libraries I painstakingly created for Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are no longer visible. I tried everything I could find to get them back, and had an Adobe support person take over my computer to fix the issue but nothing has worked. I see a message saying, "Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud Libraries". What is the problem Adobe???

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brent,

Thanks for sharing what worked for you. I'll see if I can get this solution added to the help article as well.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I ran into this problem again last night, and my method didn't work for me.  I had Illustrator open and did the ctrl+alt+R a couple of times, but the Libraries never showed up in Illustrator and I gave up and got the file I needed through another method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this is one more instance where a software company (Adobe) knows there are significant problems and refuses to admit as such. It may be complex. But they know there are problems with Adobe cc. I had repeated problems with the Adobe cc panel. I repeatedly saw messages that the panel needed to be reinstalled. I even talked to technical support. It only lasted for a few days.

Eventually I upgraded and then reinstalled Windows 10 from Windows 7. That solved the problem. This is not a general solution that I recommend. Whenever I hear well just reinstall the operating system, it means you have no clue how to solve the problem. Too many of us reinstalling operating system is an arduous task if we have 30 or 40 very complex programs that are installed. Sometimes they are legacy programs were the original disk may be lost.

So again, these problems were solved with a complete native installation of Windows 10. Not a recommended solution.

And by the way, I virtually always hear, "well it must be your virus program." I'm not sure I can remember any instance where a virus program actually was the culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines