Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Collaboration Issues

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to add about 16 people as collaborators in several libraries. After I have added about 9 people it starts having issues accepting new collaborators.

For example I'll enter the email address, click invite then the invite button stays grayed out and the new person does not appear in the list. I don't get any errors to help with this issue either.

Has anyone else had this problem? Am I reaching some collaborator limit that I should be aware of?

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Hi Liftc6240949,

I wondered if you would still encounter the issue if you invited several users at once. When going through the invite process you should be able to enter several email addresses consecutively in the email address field separated by semicolons. Could you try that and see if it helps?

Example:

user1@emailaddress.comuser2@emailaddress.comuser3@emailaddress.com; user4@emailaddress.comuser5@emailaddress.comuser5@emailaddress.com;

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liftc6240949,

I wondered if you would still encounter the issue if you invited several users at once. When going through the invite process you should be able to enter several email addresses consecutively in the email address field separated by semicolons. Could you try that and see if it helps?

Example:

user1@emailaddress.comuser2@emailaddress.comuser3@emailaddress.com; user4@emailaddress.comuser5@emailaddress.comuser5@emailaddress.com;

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having this exact problem now. I am trying to invite 29 people to collaborate. I've successfully (and painfully) been able to add 18 people. Now I am at a complete standstill. Stuck. What's weird is that every few tries, I get this "game" verification where I have to solve visual puzzles to prove I'm human. But after jumping through those hoops, nothing seems to happen. Trying to add multiple people at once just makes it freeze altogether. The only thing that has worked at all is to go all the way out of libraries and refresh OR restart the computer. I have 7 more libraries to go after this first one, so I need a solution... soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines