• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries have disappeared – gone black

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC libraries have suddenly gone away – I don't when, I just updated photoshop, and now it only says DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME not only in photoshop but in all adobe programs. I've tried to relaunch creative cloud and I've tried to recreate the libraries cache, nothing is working. What do I do?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is a workaround mentioned in this post:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cc-library-is-a-white-black-panel/m-p/10662667#M435290

Please, let us know if that works for you.

Before you run the steps, could I please ask to you send logs to us, so we can find the root cause and fix the problem?
Sending you private message with details.

Thank you,
Mariia Novikova

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I unfortunately already did the workaround before I saw your message – both step 1 and 2, and nothing has changed. CC libraries are still black. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines