• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries will not sync, unable to connect to server

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access my CC Library and it will not sync. When I mouse over the icon, it displays, "unable to connect to server." I tried logging out of CC and logging back in, but it is not working. I am trying to access a saved swatch library on Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing a login via the browser (www.adobe.com -> Sign in) does work?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open Illustrator or InDesign and try to access the CC Library, it says it is unable to connect to server. If I try to open the library in a web browser, an error message pops up saying https://assets.adobe.com cannot be accessed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your additional information. Would you please try to answer also the question I asked?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, signing into adobe.com works. I have been signing in and out to try and see if the program refreshes itself but no luck. Is there a way to save an existing swatch library locally and pull it into indesign and illustrator without using the cloud? I was only able to try saving it with .cclibs, however, when i open a new doc i cannot import/open .cclibs. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know if you got any firewall on the internet? did you try with diferent internet connections?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines