Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cloud storage issue

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

My adobe cloud storage is full and remains full even after deleting all of my archived files.

i have 14 premiere projects and some audition files that dont even add up to the 20 gb limit but still shows full.

Can i just delete all the projects in the cloud or will that inable me to continur work on these pp projects?

Does it matter if cloud storage is full to start new projects and work on existing and just not have them backed up to cloud.

Starting not to like this whole cloud thing.. Why only 20 gb hmmmmm...

[Moderator note: moved to forum with those more knowledgeable on the use of Creative Cloud for storage]

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.I still have not received any help with this this seems like this would be a common occurrence???

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Did you ever get this sorted? I think this thread got over looked on accident.

Sorry,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have not sorted it out.

Please recommend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick follow-up.

A couple additional questions:

• How much space is shown locally as being used for the Creative Cloud Files folder? I saw you said it was under the 20GB, I was wondering how much exactly.
  • Is File Sync on and all current syncing processes complete? (Please don't turn it on if its not)

You asked

Can i just delete all the projects in the cloud or will that in able me to continue work on these pp projects?

I'd suggest turning off File Sync and moving any PP projects you're working on out of the local Creative Cloud Files folder until you get the space issue sorted. If you deleted them online with File Sync on, they could potentially get deleted locally too.

Does it matter if cloud storage is full to start new projects and work on existing and just not have them backed up to cloud.

The backup process will not work if it runs out of space. I'd probably work on new projects outside of the Creative Cloud Files folder until you get space issue sorted here too.

I'll reach out to our engineering team and have them look at your account from their side. Once we get the local space/web space used matching we can talk about how to best work going forward.

I'll follow up early next week with what I find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Engineering was able to check your account but they were seeing that your 20GB was used.

• How much space does the Creative Cloud Files folder show as taking up on your system?
  • Also, if you go to Activity > Settings section, how much space does it show used there?
  • Is the amount of storage used locally within the Creative Cloud Files folder different from what's used online in Creative Cloud files?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Are you still having the issue or does it seem to be cleared up now?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines