• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CONFUSED AND A LITTLE UPSET`

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hELLO aLL.   I've recently decided to stop bootlegging my adobe products, and go legit.. I'm really starting to thing that I'd be better off w/ the torrent D/L's.. My PC will not accept the newest versions of PS and AI., so all i need is the previous versions. Pretty simple, right? Not at all! Adobe Does Not offer ANY previous versions of their programs. ALL I WOULD LIKE TO ACHIEVE is access to my subscriptions that I Pay for, that's all. And if I have an issue on my end that requires a reinstall of My adobe programs. I Should be able to retrieve it in a few clicks.. Not hours on end with a chat representative, that doesn't even fully understand my issues..They say that they do, But after trying for 4 days, and Countless hours on their Chat Assistants They do not without a very lengthy amount of poop to go through., the longest session was over 3 hours, and all that this girl did was to wipe out my entire Adobe account, and the only way that this Indian representative could understand me was to hang up after the 3 hours and call back, only to get another Indian,(who had a slightly better grasp one the English language).

CAN ANYONE OFFER ME A BETTER SOLUTION TO THIS? (achieving previous versions of software).   THANK YOU IN ADVANCED FOR ANY INSIGHT YOU May OFFER..  Christopher Johns 

PS, to adobe; please stop tying to save a few pennies and put Americans to work. at least for assistance to your English speaking customers.  I'm guessing that you have never had to sit thru the BS it takes to contact your company.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congrats on going legit, it is important to support the industry that you are part of.

Here is a guide on how to install previous versions of Adobe products:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

On another note - sometimes when you use pirated versions of software, the crack blocks certain IP ports to cut the communication between the software and the host. So when you try to install a legitimate copy that port is still blocked and it messes up the system.

As those bootleg pieces of software very often contain malware and other nefarious things, I would advise that you do a clean install of your OS and then install the Adobe suite and start fresh.  This will protect you or your client's sensitive data and ensure your system doesn't fail in the face of looming deadlines. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Abuse addressed to another user removed by moderator.] There ARE no prervious versions available for download. This link proves it. The CC Desktop app proves it.

Adam: please see the Community Guidelines here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your computer doesn't meet or exceed the minimum system requirements to run the latest version of  Creative Cloud + Photoshop, etc...  you need a new computer.  

Owing to Adobe's new version policy, pre-2019 versions of CC are not available from the Desktop App. And legacy  Creative Suite is not supported at all.  That ship sailed long ago.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines