• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

core sync hogging cpu again

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did 4 updates (DW 2014.1 Muse 2014.2, etc.) yesterday and now Creative Cloud Core Sync is hogging 100% of my CPU. I have stopped file sync. Doesn't help. Have signed out. Even signing out doesn't help the Core Sync process runs on! Have rebooted. No change. Only stopping Creative Cloud after signing out, and restarting Creative Cloud works, but what's the point of that? I see from postings that this was a problem earlier in the year. It seems to be back. Anyone else got this happening?

(On OS X Mavericks latest.)

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you confirm what version of the Creative Cloud Desktop app you are running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1.8.0.447

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

To help us investigate this issue, please zip up the entire CoreSync directory at the following location and email it to me at bmordue@adobe.com:

/Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

'Library' is a hidden folder. Please read this page for help on showing this folder:

Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later

Thank you,

Ben

w3835719

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paulherz's issue has been resolved by email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind sharing the solution with the rest of us? I am having a similar issue, but on a Windows 7 machine. All adobe processes are eating up my CPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jesperse,

We're still investigating the specific root cause of paulherz's issue, so I'd rather not share details until we have got to the bottom of that.

As to what you're seeing, could you be a bit more precise? Which processes are using how much CPU?

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem with CreativeCloudInstaller v.1.8.0.447. But more than 100% CPU

Here the details:

Fresh installed Mac OS X 10.8.5.

Installed Adobe CS5.5 and 6.

Just download the CreativeCloudInstaller v.1.8.0.447.

After installing the Creative Cloud login with my adobe id i have a spinning wheel (under the Menü Apps) and nothing happens.

I cant stop the Creative Cloud or log out because it's grayed out,

so I killed the Prozesses: Adobe CF Helper, AdobeIPCBroker and Creative Cloud  (this one has betbween 101%  and 107% the hole time)

and deinstall it. A new install didn't change anythink.

I read something about deinstalling CS 5.5 I can't do it because i need cs5.5 and cs6. No Way.

Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Creative Cloud v.1.8.0.447

CS6 Suite

OS X 10.9.5

MBPr late 2014

Creative Cloud app keeps working away at >100% CPU...and "Quit" is dimmed! I had to force quite all the processes!

The app wouldn't even launch without updating. Now it's broken.

Is the because of the new creative profile features? I can't use CC until this is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jedd,

Are you still seeing 100% CPU for CoreSync?, Can you confirm if your Creative Cloud desktop application is downloading anything while at 100% CPU?.

Please send your logs to me at harress@adobe.com so I can look a bit closer into this issue for you.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just fired up DW 2014.1 for first time (after I updated it last week) and Core Sync peaked a 100% on both Network and CPU, necessitating a reboot.  Upon restart, encountered same issue and had to kill the process to recover.

Running older DV CC version for now.

CC 1.8.0.477

Win7

Dell Precision T7610

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peferling,

Can you tell me how many files you have in the Creative Cloud folder?, is it a lot? between 1000 and 100000? or way below this?, how long does the CPU stay at 100%?.

Can you send me your log files please to harress@adobe.com. These are located at /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only a few Photoshop files and I’ve only sync’d one font that I know of. Log is attached. -Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try the following.

1. Quit the Creative Cloud application

2. Navigate to:

Mac: /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Windows: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Adobe

3.Now delete the CoreSync folder, and empty your trash.

4. Restart Creative Cloud.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick. Thanks. -Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines