• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CPU Usage from Adobe Background Services Need Overhaul

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I've seen a bazillion online complaints about this. Somewhere at Adobe something is broken. Repeatedly pushing out background services like Creative Cloud, Synchronization Manager, Genuine Check, etc. is at this point seemingly the same as pushing malware onto people's machines.

I'm sorry if this sounds heavy, but it's essentially the functional outcome, every single time. What I mean is that when my Windows machines, plural, slow down because of these apps. I only need kill Adobe processes to reduce my CPU usage by like 80%.

What could these apps possibly be doing that requires 80% of "any" CPU? Downloading updates? 80%, really?  Browsers don't do this. I can't think of any other software that does this. Using Adobe > Preferences to disable these apps from running on startup seems to always have one net result, they run anyway.

I would really LOVE IT if Team Adobe would INVESTIGATE, IDENTIFY, and RESOLVE these matters in a lasting and meaningful way.

Peace.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally agree.  I have have the "launch at startup" switch turned off and still all the services launch and bring iOS to it's knees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines