Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud and Adobe Libraries

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm part of a team of creatives working for a business where we've been reliant on Creative Cloud files sync for a while now - even more so with work from home being popular amongst colleagues. 

We create a lot of new photographic and design assets all year round for marketing purposes - with the end of Creative Cloud Files looming we've almost decided to switch to Dropbox - but I can't help but feel Adobe Libraries should work for our needs but unless I'm missing something, it feels so restrictive.

Does anyone know of a way to bulk upload files to the Library system? In the region of 100k files need uploading - which cannot be done by some of the ways I've seen suggested. If we could easily get our files in the Library system to begin with, we would probably utilise it.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably not, but navigating to your libraries using a browser would be the best wayto try.

https://assets.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag and drop to a library panel works, but first check how to get them out of the libraries before you put lots of files in there.

As far as I can see you can only export them one by one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have done this to some extent for testing - but it only works if I've created the folder already in the Library. For example, we have large folders of various print and digital projects broken down by year and it won't allow to drag and drop a folder of files, or a folder with subfolders across.

As far as I can see, to get everything over to Libraries would mean creating all folders manually and dropping the contents in afterwards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, dropping folders is not supported, would be a good feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines