• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App Can't Install on MacOS Catalina 10.15.3?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud App Can't Install on MacOS Catalina 10.15.3? And Alos I found Photoshop lastest Version I download from Adobe Does NOT work as well. Should I or Could I downgrade the MacOS system? Thank you. 

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you trying to install? What is the name of the file you downloaded, exactly please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I update my imac late 2015 from el capital to Catalina after that I signin my adobe account and download Photoshop and Cretive cloud. I found that Photoshop does not work on  also Creative cloud as well. Today i try for the whole evening to downgrade from Catalina to Mojavein order to work with Photoshop and Illustrator lastest version. I have been searching or encounter many post about that Adobe does not yet update their App to fully compatible with Macos Catalina system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest updates to CC 2020 are made to work in Catalina. Don't rely on out of date discussions.

Please describe your symptoms in detail, including any error messages in full. What version of Photoshop is installed? Please carefully answer all questions so that we can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and would like to start with just being able to update Creative Cloud first and then go from there. Right now it says "Installing Update," but the progress bar has never started progressing and it's been like that for several hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your computer meets or exceeds the system requirements, you should have no trouble installing the latest Creative Cloud desktop app + Photoshop 2020, etc...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Did you remove all old 32-bit apps before you installed Catalina as recommended below?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-2015-os-support.html

If not, wipe old files off your system with the Adobe Cleaner tool below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. I also have late 2015. I have no idea how to fix this issue. I am so desperate that I am considering whiping my whole computer and starting over. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines