Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App Shows Incorrect Free Space Remaining

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a technical issue with my creative cloud account.  My CC desktop application (Windows) shows as having 46.7% of the available space used, and at present I have no files stored or in my creative cloud archive.  Something is definitely amiss! 

Thanks,

-Jon

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 138 Replies 138
New Here ,
May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I’m still having the same problem. The files that were restored were only a few MB. I deleted them, and the one other object in the storage folder and everything in the archive, but the Creative Cloud app and the website both report that I’m using 93% of my storage or 18GB of 20GB.

Brent Patterson

Assistant Professor

Digital Media

Design Department

Buffalo State College

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, We'll do some further investigation from our side. I'll post back when I hear more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brent,

Is the issue fixed for you now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s fixed now. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken!

I just upgraded my sevice but I am still only showing 2.0 GB of storage space instead of the 20.0 GB that comes with the plan.

Will this update eventually or did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NM...All fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2014 May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

Today was our "maiden voyage" into CC's storage.  On my admin console I see 0% of 100GB on all our active accounts.  For testing purposes we uploaded a folder of about 25GB of project data.  We received the same message as others in this forum thread that we ran out of space.   Is the 100GB per license (we have 70 licenses) or 100GB cumulative for the 70 licenses?). 

Any advise or input is greatly appreciated.

Chuck Moy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chuck,

Each seat of a Team subscription has 100 GB of storage. So it appears something is wrong if you uploaded 25 GB and are told the storage is "out of space." My email address is kenrice@adobe.com. I will email you directly to get more details such as which Adobe ID is having this problem (or a list if more than one).

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update that the customer had two Adobe IDs, one a free account with 2 GB of storage and another a Seat on a Team subscription with 100 GB. Switching accounts seems to have resolved the issue.

How to see which account you are signed in with in the Creative Cloud app on your computer:

cc_select_preferences.png

cc_preferences_account.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken! I have the same problem with incorrect free space in CC app, hope you'll help me. Sent you PM with my ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Iliada - I have replied to your private message. There was a problem with 3 files which should be resolved.

In addition when you delete any files (and folders) from the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer they go into the Archive at https://creative.adobe.com/archive. The Archive can only be viewed from a browser. From the Archive you can restore or permanently delete the files (and folders).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ken. I am also having a similar problem. I sent you a PM like everyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JimmyKastner - Problem resolved. I have replied to the PM with details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also sent you a PM with a storage issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The local Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer does not show the items in the Archive at https://creative.adobe.com/archive. When you delete or remove items from the Creative Cloud Files folder they go into the Archive (think Recycle Bin on Windows or Trash on Mac OS X). When you view the Archive in the browser you can either Permanently Delete or Restore the items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having a similar problem. Archive is empty. I sent you a PM like everyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@vx6000 - The problem has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

most of my files are empty, my archive also empty  storage says100% full I want all my files please help me..sent you an email please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone,  anyone please help me and respond if its possible still havent had any response as to how to access my files... Sent PM keep trying to connect on chat and is not available...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynetty25,

My colleague Ken sent you a direct email about this issue offering his help, he didn't get any reply. Could you explain in more detail exactly what your issue is so I can better understand how to help you. The first line of help should be http://helpx.adobe.com if you are having Creative Cloud issues as these forums are not monitored by Customer Care.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have not received any help. I wrote a post like everyone else, but no one has written to me. I can not throw the files on the cloud. Folder on the hard disk is less than 7 Gb, and the cloud is almost full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as everyone else...

managed to delete everything... but says I have 8mb of files. But no files are showing.

My limit says I am at full 20GB capacity 100% full

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enzom60868735 - Just checked your account and it is using 0 bytes. If you are seeing something different than just reply here and I will work to get the issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having problems with emptying my archive. I shouldnt have tried syncing my LR catalog. Plz advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Craig Gundlach - Just checked and your Archive is now empty. Depending on what was permanently deleted from the Archive it may have taken some time to complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines