• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud doesn't acknowledge CC Files folder

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Along with the automatic update to Creative Cloud came a bug that prevents Creative Cloud to acknowledge the Creative Cloud Files folder. I've moved it but didn't help. I was getting errors about it being unable to sync, then unable to load, and now when I open up Creative Cloud -> Assets -> Files, I just get the spinning wheel that never ends.

Need help getting this bug fixed please.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Thanks!

Deleting the .db files worked.

Re-posting here for others:

1a) PC: Delete C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync/*.db*  (should be 3 or 4 files, but could be more if you have multiple accounts signing into CreativeCloud)

1b) Mac:  Delete ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/*.db*  (should be 3 or 4 files, but could be more if you have multiple accounts signing into CreativeCloud)

2) Logout of Creative Cloud, close it down, and re-open it.

3) Click on the Creative Cloud Fi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost a day later and the "processing wheel" on the Creative Cloud -> Assets -> Files screen is still spinning.

I need to access my work - I'm already a day behind. Need help please!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problems here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No longer have the spinning wheel, but now have this screen (image attached).

Reload Sync Location button doesn't work.

Contact Customer Support link doesn't work.

Need IMMEDIATE help with this please.

Thanks.

adobe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruce,

Please refer to the following post : Crash every minute or so after automatic update to 2.1.0.108 - Adobe Core Sync

Regards,

Akshay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Deleting the .db files worked.

Re-posting here for others:

1a) PC: Delete C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync/*.db*  (should be 3 or 4 files, but could be more if you have multiple accounts signing into CreativeCloud)

1b) Mac:  Delete ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/*.db*  (should be 3 or 4 files, but could be more if you have multiple accounts signing into CreativeCloud)

2) Logout of Creative Cloud, close it down, and re-open it.

3) Click on the Creative Cloud Files link in the Finder (left side, under Favorites) - the OS will see that it's a bad link and should remove it from Favorites and replace it almost immediately with a working link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting back what worked for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines