• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud macbook app doesn't synch

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm using the creative cloud folder on finder to store all my work files. I know it synchs because I can see and preview my .ai files on the creative cloud app for the iPad and iPhone. The MacBook app says it's "up to date" but shows no files. 

I've tried to fix this with the support in the adobe chat but nothing seems to work. Anyone with the same problem that can help?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your support John T. Smith but none of those links solve my problem. 

Apparently the Adobe technical support team also doesn't have a clue on how to fix it. They've remotely accessed my MacBook and couldn't solve it. I still can't use the adobe desktop app to manage my work. The files I save on the creative cloud folder(finder) show on my mobile creative cloud apps but not the desktop version.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines