We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
My Creative Cloud has suddenly stopped syncing my files. It just says "Getting storage information..." and never changes. What could be the problem?
Have you checked your Internet connection? Does it properly?
Have you laid out appropriate permissions for apps to access internet by whitelisting them in the system's firewall?
Signed out and in again - this fixed it!
I'm facing the exact same issue but nothing is resolving the issue. I've reinstalled, repaired, turned off Widnows Defender and Malwarebytes...nothing is solving the issue.
I'm still facing the same issue. even though I signed out and in again in-app and website.
I had this problem on my Mac, and tried everything that had been recommended.
What finally worked for me was:
- Navigate to your libraby folder (Finder>Go>Go To Folder: ~/Library/)
- Open Application Support folder
- Right-click on the Adobe folder, and click 'Get Info'.
- Click the 'lock' icon in the bottom right, and enter in your computer password.
- Under 'Sharing & Permissions' change all to "Read & Write".
Only System was on "Read & Write", and once I changed the remaining from "Read" to "Read & Write" Creative Cloud instantly started syncing. Hope this helps!