• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud stopped sync after latest update 2.1.0.108

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the update installed itself my files stopped syncing and I can't right-click and share files in Finder anymore!

Any suggestions? Fixes?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

You may try deleting contents of CoreSync folder under User Library .

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and locate CoreSync folder and trash all the files present inside it,.

Then launch Adobe Creative Cloud application and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted the .db files - restarted CC, nothing happened, still no sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to revert back to the previous version of CC? I deactivated auto updates, I don't want this to happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Windows computer or Mac ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZsoltM,

exactly the same thing for me. No crash, but unable to sync, even the "Display on the Web" button is inactive. No "sync / pause sync" item in the menu. What is that ?

Uninstall, re-install didn't change anything, apart wasting time.

Are we only two of us in the world encountering this issue ?

Hoping for (very) quick fix...

JLuc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, same problem for me.  Mac OSX 10.10.3 and Creative Cloud 2.1.0.108 update.  Everything was working fine previously.

Same issue on two Mac machines.

VIEW ON WEB button does not work at all.

OPEN FOLDER brings up folder, but not synching files. 

Uploaded a test file via web interface and it's not synching to any machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Mac 10.10.13. Auto updated CC yesterday and I can't access the cloud. My partner's computer does not seem to be having his problem. Only difference is mine is a MacBook and hers is an Air. Have logged out and back in again. Shut sync on and off. No connection made. View on web does not work (logged in under Safari instead). Open folder does bring up folder as noted by bsbeamer but synch isn't happening with the server. ADOBE get this fixed IMMEDIATELY! Catastrophic fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADDENDUM: The only way I could get Crash every minute or so after automatic update to 2.1.0.108 - Adobe Core Sync to work was to do the two steps and then SIGNOUT of the application and sign back in again. I DO NOT know if this will continue to work over time. But without that sign out the workaround did not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌deleting two .db files in CoreSync appears to have resolved issue, if manually turning synch on and off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may try deleting contents of CoreSync folder under User Library .

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and locate CoreSync folder and trash all the files present inside it,.

Then launch Adobe Creative Cloud application and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me. upgraded yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are getting variable results on this. Once we had my computer fixed (noted above) then we had the problem with my partner's computer. But I can't get her's corrected using this method. When I log back in it just sits there "synching" except it's not synching. I know that the sync on my computer worked b/c I see the changed file on the cloud. But her's appears to be stuck. So don't assume you have a lasting fix yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DrWes,

Thanks for letting us know what happened. Could you also try this on the computer stuck on the syncing process?

1. Sign out of the Creative Cloud app (process is described here)
  2. Reboot the computer
  3. Sign back into the Creative Cloud app after the restart and see if the syncing is still stuck.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I got your response, I was able to unstick it by turning off and on sync AFTER deleting the files, signing out, signing back in again. My next move was to do exactly that, reboot. But it didn't become necessary. It seems that the order of the steps is critical b/c we'd tried rebooting before we did anything and of course that didn't work. This was quite a problem b/c we had a bunch of conflicted files. Thankfully we also had Time Machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear its working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines